JUMPING!!!!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
If There Is Water She Will Find It!!!
Well, it's a good thing that our neighbor's sprinkler nozzle is broken.. It kept Madi busy for about an hour today. The water poured down into the gutter and created a great puddle.. She still LOVES playing in the water, especially on hot days. It was in the 80s today with a slight breeze so it was great to be outside. Here are a couple pictures I got while she was playing with Coleman. They just kept walking back and forth and jumping up and down. Madi and Coleman always have fun together. Before they found the water they rode their bikes up and down the street. I think we need to get Madi a bigger bike. Her knees were pretty far up when she peddled. Oh well...

JUMPING!!!!
JUMPING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I miss those days!! I remember when popsicle stick races in the gutter filled my entire afternoon!! Oh to be easily entertained and carefree again!!! :)
My popsicle sticks ALWAYS won...no one could keep up with me once we hit the Stringham stretch! B.
Hey, that kid looks familiar! When they're not fighting, Madi and Coleman sure have a good time, don't they?
Hey Jenn, So I always check your blog so I finally decided to leave a comment. I just want to say "hi" and tell you congrats on having a baby boy on the way. Madi is really cute and she seems like a fun kid to be around. Maybe someday we will all get together. Brad and Gary sure keep in touch with those silly emails they are always sending each other now we can keep in touch with the blogs!
Post a Comment