Friday, May 13, 2011

Jackson's New Wheels!!


Well, Jackson finally got a "real" bike! He always wants to ride the bikes around at Walmart when we're there so I jumped on KSL.com and found one for him. When Gary brought it home with him from work Jackson wanted to go for a ride around the neighborhood. The next day we branched out of the nieghborhood and went to see the horses, to the park, and then up by Madi's school. Well, today I put Abigail in the bike trailer and we went up 700 South, past the school, West on Pioneer Crossing (that made me really nervous... I don't know if we'll do that again), through the church parking lot into our neighborhood and home. I was surprised Jackson didn't get tired!! He did awesome! I think I'm going to be taking a lot of bike rides this summer!!!

1 comment:

Hawks Family said...

What a neat looking bike - he looks like such a big boy!

Blog Archive