Sunday, August 21, 2011

"It's Just Life!"

Tonight we went up to the Canyon and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. When we got home I told the kids to jump in the shower and get the smokey smell off of them. I asked Madison to help Jackson wash his body and his hair. The next thing I hear is Jackson screaming, he hates getting his hair washed. I then hear Madison say to him, "Jackson this is just life!!!" Gary and I couldn't help but laugh, like she's lived long enough to say something about life. A few minutes later Madi says, "okay Jackson, it's time to wash your feet." Right after that Jackson started laughing and saying, "slippery, slippery!" I could just picture him in the shower laughing and sliding his feet around the shower floor while he was saying that. I realize this is something that you "had to be there" to really think it was funny, but we were there and thought it was funny and want to remember it!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive