Today we woke up and it was snowing again!! We got Madi off to school, got some sewing done. I made a dress for Madi and a skirt for Abigail!
After we got some other stuff we all got some snow gear on and went outside. We shoveled, Abi walked around staring at the snow, I dragged Abi around on the plasma, and after awhile Abi wanted to go on a walk. After about 20 minutes Abi was done so we turned around and went home. We had a fun morning! Abi is taking a nap now so Jackson and I are laying in my bed warning back up!!
Monday, December 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(59)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Christmas Eve-Eve...
- Home Sweet Home!!
- Abigail's First Snow Experience!
- Jackson Had a Visitor!!
- Date Night With Madison!
- Trying To Practice Her Piano...
- No Where To Play..
- Brother/Sister & Friends
- "Oh Christmas Tree"
- Mother/Daughter & Father/Son Day!!
- Madi Got Her Ears Pierced!!!
- Abigail's Favorite book!
-
▼
December
(12)





No comments:
Post a Comment