This morning I decided I wanted to go into City Creek to get a new cover for my phone at ZAGG. I had never been on frontrunner so I put Abi down for a nap and Jackson and I took off for the train station. When we got there we had just missed the train and had to wait another hour. We drove up to Mr. Macs to get Gary a new shirt and tie. When we were done there Jackson wanted to head straight back to the train station. He didn't want to miss the train. Jackson was so excited to go on his first "passenger train", though he was worried it would "go too fast like a bullet train". After we started moving Jackson approved with the speed the train was going.. We got off the train and jumped onto Trax to get us the rest of the way to City Creek. The first thing we did was go fix my phone, then went to H&M, then Deseret Book to get a gift for Jackson's preschool teacher. Her husband passed away so we wanted to get her something. After we agreed on a gift we walked over to Blue Lemmon and Jackson wanted some hot chocolate. It was so good, he chugged that stuff down fast, thanks to the perfect temperature of the hot chocolate :) .. We made our way back to the Trax station and then headed to the frontrunner station. We barely caught the train, but we still managed to find a seat upstairs in the train. Jackson likes to ride upstairs. Jackson, I love you buddy! Thanks for taking me on the train today with you, I had so much fun with you! Love you bud!!





No comments:
Post a Comment