Sunday, January 28, 2007

Free At Last!!!

Well, today I was released from my church calling of Primary teacher.. I have been teaching the 7-8 year olds. They are good kids, but I am looking forward to going to R.S. and getting to know more of the sisters in our ward. I have been in Primary since we moved to Las Vegas in May 2004. I guess that is where the Lord has needed me. Madi had a lot of fun in nursery today. I had to drag her out when church was over. They were playing with bubbles, she loves bubbles. That is why I had to drag her out. It has been so nice having her look forward to nursery lately. Gary is still the Scout Master. Today he had a meeting from 2-5. I don't know what they had to plan that took 3 hours, but oh well. I hoping to get back into the swing of things this week. Last week was very blah and eventless. I want to get back on my schedule of going to the gym. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PINK!!!!!

What's up with that color? I can't allow my wife to use Pink as the color of our blog. That threatens my manhood. Just kidding Jenn, great job, I love the blog. Maybe I can even help on it sometime. Love you sweetheart.

Blog Archive