There are many reasons why I love my sweet Madison. She's so caring, thoughtful, helpful, I could go on and on. Another reason I love her is because she helps me remember what being a kid is all about. Today we went out back to swing on the swing set and then she started gathering leaves and putting them in a pile. I asked her why she was doing that and she said she wanted to make a big pile of leaves so she could jump in them. Well, at the pace she was going I knew it would take her quite awhile to gather enough leaves to make a pile big enough for her to jump in. I went and got Gary's rake and the rest is history!!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Leaves, Leaves, Leaves!!!
There are many reasons why I love my sweet Madison. She's so caring, thoughtful, helpful, I could go on and on. Another reason I love her is because she helps me remember what being a kid is all about. Today we went out back to swing on the swing set and then she started gathering leaves and putting them in a pile. I asked her why she was doing that and she said she wanted to make a big pile of leaves so she could jump in them. Well, at the pace she was going I knew it would take her quite awhile to gather enough leaves to make a pile big enough for her to jump in. I went and got Gary's rake and the rest is history!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun! I hope you jumped in the leaves a few times yourself too :)
Madi, you are so darling. What a fun way to spend the afternoon.
She is still my Madison. Beautiful and innocent. Thank you for your Madison Hugs last night. Grandpa.
great pictures :)
i love the sound and smell of leaves
You're Awesome Madison! Don't ever change!
Madi - You looked like you were having so much fun. Continue to enjoy life and nature.
Love ya lots and lots, Grandma Myers
How fun - it's always good to be reminded about the simple pleasures in life. Great job Madi - looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment