Friday, April 2, 2010

What Is This You Ask???


This is Jackson's art work that is ALL over the walls of the upstairs of our house... There is more downstairs, but I didn't take pictures of them.. I'm going to have to go get some primer and then pull out all of our paint to paint over it because it won't come off!!! I love you Jackson!!

5 comments:

KayeLynne said...

WOW!!! I am dying right now! I bet he just looked at you with that cute little smile after, and you couldn't be angry. That little stinker Jackson.

everyday katie said...

WOW! He really did a number. Have you tried Mr. Clean Magic erasers? That has worked for our wall art galleries by our little artists.

Don't you wonder how they could have done SO MUCH without you noticing? Same thing happens to me.

Juannaelmi said...

Oh Jen, that stinks. The magic eraser has helped us out with Ella's art. I hope that might work so you don't have to paint everything. Good luck.

Jenna said...

I would also recommend the Mr. Clean magic erasers. I buy them in bulk. :) They do sometimes take the paint off with them, so use lightly at first.

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Thanks for the tip on Magic Erasers... Unfortunately I have tried those already and I had no luck with them... Oh well....

Blog Archive