
The other day when we were up at G'ma & G'pa Myers' house Gary's Mom talked with me about a recipe she had seen on TV. They were called rainbow cupcakes and I knew right away Madi would love to make them. While Madi was at school on Monday Jackson and I went to the store and bought all the ingredients. Madi had a lot of fun making them with me.. I think Jackson enjoyed eating the leftover cake batter the most. The picture of Madi holding the cupcake in the upper left corner makes me laugh... She was zoning in on that cupcake!! Thanks G'ma for the great idea!! They were fun to make.
5 comments:
I hope you'll share the recipe; I'm sure they're very tasty. Madi is really concentrating on that cupcake. Love you all.
I'd love to know how to make these, Jenn. The one you brought over was super yummy. Thanks so much! You're an awesome friend!
These are so cute! (The cupcakes and Madi!)
CUTE! those look awesome and so yummy! good job! see you tomorrow!
Wow - those cupcakes look so yummy! Great job and please post the recipe - we'd love to give them a try.
Post a Comment