I love the aquarium! It is so fun to take the kids there - they get to see so many neat things! What a great idea to get a season pass.
What a fun place to visit. Can I go with you sometime, Madi? Jen, you do so many fun things with your kids.
So fun! Taylor and I went there about a year ago...it's such a great place for kids:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the aquarium! It is so fun to take the kids there - they get to see so many neat things! What a great idea to get a season pass.
What a fun place to visit. Can I go with you sometime, Madi? Jen, you do so many fun things with your kids.
So fun! Taylor and I went there about a year ago...it's such a great place for kids:)
Post a Comment