
Today Jackson and I took Madi over to school. Madison was so excited. I think I was more nervous than she was. We got there early so I could pay for her lunches for the first little while and then we went outside and played on the playground until it was time to go in. The bell finally rang and Madi was ready to go. I had to grab her and get a picture with her before she went in, even though she didn't want to. She got in line with her class and immediately found her best friend Caroline, who is also in her class. I'm so excited for Madison and her new year in 1st grade. She loves school and loves meeting new people so I think she'll do great! Love you Madi and good luck to day!
6 comments:
All day already? I swear she is really growing up fast. What a cutie and I'm sure she'll do great in school!
How exciting! She is adorable:) I think first grade is the best...but I may be a little biase:)
How exciting!
Have so much fun Madi!
How is she adjusting to the "whole day" thing? Will recently started 1st grade and I think he gets a little tired after the full day. Cute pictures :)
You are such a wonderful granddaughter, Madison. I hope you have a great time in school. Jackson will really miss you during the day. We'll see you soon. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment