
Jackson's birthday was yesterday, September 12, 2007. I can't believe he's 3 already! He's such a fun little guy to have around. We started with a birthday party with G'ma & G'pa Myers on Saturday night. They gave him a Jr. tool kit, so cute!! Gary, Madi, and I gave Jackson a soccer ball, some books, and a nerf gun. We had some cake and ice cream together and had a lot of fun. Sunday night we went up to G'ma & G'pa Anderson's house to have another party with them. They gave him a shirt, a puzzle, and a Backyardigans DVD, Robot Repairman... He also go a baseball and some sidewalk chalk from his cousins! Jackson had a great birthday this year. Today we went to his three year check-up at the Dr. and he is still measuring off the charts. I love having such a big boy, he's great!
1 comment:
Three already? Wow, I can't believe it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!
Post a Comment