Thursday, September 16, 2010

We Love You Grandpa!


Last night my sweet Grandpa Anderson passed away. Grandpa you were such a great Man who did so many wonderful things in your life. You were a great Grandpa and I always knew that you loved me. I know you had a strong testimony of the Gospel and I know that you served and loved your Savior, Jesus Christ! I will miss you smile, your one liner jokes that always cracked me up, and I'll miss hearing you say, "Hey, Sugar, I sure love you." Love you too Grandpa!!


Thank you Bryan for putting this together!!! You're right, I should have grabbed a tissue. I hope you don't mind me putting it on here so I can see it often.

6 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I'm so sorry, it's always hard to lose one that you love. Let us know if you need anything at all!

Sarah said...

Jenny, What a beautiful tribute. I loved that video. It brought tears to my eyes.

roxann said...

That was really nice. Thanks Jenn.

Juannaelmi said...

Jenn, sorry to read about your grandpa. He sounds like a great man and you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

The Andersons said...

Jenn, what a great video, I am trying to soak everything up as I will probably be the only one not there this next week. Thanks for posting that.

Rochelle said...

So sorry for your loss! He sounds like he was a wonderful man. He'll be watching out for you on the other side, I guarantee it. My thoughts will be with you and your family.