Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sprinkler Weather??? Guess So....


Here it it, October 14th and the kids want to run in the sprinklers. I must admit, the weather was wonderful today. Jackson wanted his on and the other two followed. I figure if they get cold they'll come inside right!!??? Happy Autumn everyone!!

3 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Yeah, what's up with this weather? I'm definitely not complaining, I love it, but I'm afraid that we'll be shoved into winter before we even get a chance to have the fall! Who would have thought running through sprinkler on October 14th? And it's supposed to get even warmer the next two days!

Adam and Christine said...

I know it is weird weather. So I drive past your neighborhood everyday and think about you. Hope all is going well. Congrats on the new addition. We are so happy for you.

mom said...

Cute pictures of cute kids having fun. They are so great! I love the weather, but I'm afraid it's not going to last much longer.

Blog Archive