Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree, My Christmas Tree...


Madi has been counting down the days for a couple weeks now to as to when we could put the tree up! Well, the day finally came! We did it last night and had a lot of fun! After we were done Madi and Jackson danced for about 45 minutes to the Polar Express soundtrack! Earlier that day Madi and I decorated her gingerbread house G'ma Anderson gave her. I thought it turned out pretty good! We had a great night together.

2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Our kids have been bugging us forever too. We're aiming to do it tonight, but we'll see how that goes. Sounds like you guys had a really fun night.

Juannaelmi said...

Nate can hardly wait and has started his own countdown in his head. I guess we should at least get the decorations out so they can start on the advent calendar.
I can't believe how tall and grown up both of your kids are looking!

Blog Archive