Last night was our Ward Christmas party and there was a very special guest! As soon as Santa walked in I told Madi to run and get in line. My friend caught this sweet little moment of Madi and Santa. And here is what is turning into a traditional picture for the Myers family. Madi happy and smiling on Santa's lap and Jackson crying to get off!! Oh well, maybe next year!! He wasn't feeling very well last night, we'll just blame it on that!!
oh they look so sweet in their pajamas! best fudge ever...i need recipes. my kids were begging for more! Thank you. you are so talented. Merry Christmas to your family! We love you guys!
Poor Jackson - I feel for him. We tell our kids not to go near or talk to strangers, then we push this big, bearded guy at them at Christmas - it must be so confusing! My kids went through the same thing, but eventually came out of it. Maybe Jackson will feel better about it next year. By the way - the fudge was WONDERFUL! I'm totally addicted to peanut butter and I need that peanut butter fudge recipe - I couldn't stop eating it!
We're so sad that we missed the party! We were all in the middle of our family sickness. I'm just glad that we saw Santa earlier in the season! I think this was Jimmy's last year on Santa's knee though--he was bigger than the short Santa we saw! :) Actually, Jim wasn't going to sit down, but Santa insisted. :)
4 comments:
oh they look so sweet in their pajamas! best fudge ever...i need recipes. my kids were begging for more! Thank you. you are so talented.
Merry Christmas to your family! We love you guys!
Poor Jackson - I feel for him. We tell our kids not to go near or talk to strangers, then we push this big, bearded guy at them at Christmas - it must be so confusing! My kids went through the same thing, but eventually came out of it. Maybe Jackson will feel better about it next year. By the way - the fudge was WONDERFUL! I'm totally addicted to peanut butter and I need that peanut butter fudge recipe - I couldn't stop eating it!
They are still so cute though. Hope all is well with your pregnancy.
We're so sad that we missed the party! We were all in the middle of our family sickness. I'm just glad that we saw Santa earlier in the season! I think this was Jimmy's last year on Santa's knee though--he was bigger than the short Santa we saw! :) Actually, Jim wasn't going to sit down, but Santa insisted. :)
Post a Comment