
Back on January 21st Madi had her 7th birthday! I look at her and still ask myself where those 7 years have gone! It's amazing how fast time flies! During the day on her birthday Jackson, Gary, and I took cookies over to the school for her class. She doesn't look too excited in the picture, but she was. She wanted us to bring sugar cookies with sprinkles. That evening for Madi's birthday she really wanted to go to Classic Fun Center in Sandy. We let her take one friend and she chose Caroline. We had a great time there and then came home for cake (Madi wanted a chocolate cake with peanut butter cups on top) and ice cream and we opened some presents. Madi loved her gifts, but I think her favorite was her Build-a-Bear gift card. On Saturday (the day after her birthday) we went to Olive Garden, Madi's favorite restaurant, for a birthday lunch. After lunch we headed to the University Mall so Madi could use her Build-a-Bear card. She got a horse and named her Brownie. The next day on Sunday both of her Grandparents came down for dinner and we had another little party for her. It was fun spreading the celebration out over the three days. Madi is such a wonderful daughter and sister. I am so impressed with her and what an amazing big sister she is to Jackson. We are all so lucky to have her. Love you Madi, I hope you had a very Happy Birthday!!
In the picture with Madi, Caroline, and Jackson, he was sad because had just been to his room for time out. He was so tired after being at Classic Fun Center and we was being difficult. We obviously did let him come down for cake and ice cream. He was still mad though. Gotta love little boys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment