Thursday, June 30, 2011
Madi's Flowers
The other day I moved Jackson into Madi's room so they could share a room together. I took down a lot of Madi's girly stuff so the estrogen level wouldn't be too high in there for Jackson. I told Madi to choose something she wants a picture of above her bed. She said she wanted flowers. So this morning I went out front to grant her wish and took some pictures of flowers. I think for Jackson's bed we'll put trains above it. I still need to work on that one. Here's the one's I got for Madi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(104)
-
▼
June
(14)
- Madi's Flowers
- Bluegill Fishing Trip!
- Betcha can't guess....
- Washing Their "Wheels"!
- So Happy They're Friends!
- Here's How Jackson Mows The Lawn :) ...
- Lehi City Parade!!
- Patient Little Abi!!
- Jackson's New Toy!!
- We have obviously named our new daughter Abigail. ...
- Welcome Home Daddy!!
- YeeeHaaaawww!!
- Last Day Of First Grade!
- Called To Serve!!
-
▼
June
(14)
2 comments:
Your flowers are so beautiful and the pictures just look breath-taking! Madi will just loves these I bet!
great pictures!
Post a Comment