
About an hour and a half ago we got home from running some errands. When we pulled up to the house and I remembered that I needed to sign Madison up for fall soccer. I brought Abigail in and set her down in her car seat. I got online to register Madi and it turns out I had to watch a video and take a test before I could register Madison. After I got Madi signed up one thing led to another and, well, I had forgotten that I had left Abigail in her seat. I just went in to get her after being in her car seat for over and hour and she still had a smile on her face. Abigail, you are so easy going! Love you my dear!
4 comments:
Bless her heart - what a sweetie! My kids would never have sat in their car seat that long! So glad she's such a great baby, you deserve it!
OH my word! She is ADORABLE. What a cute face!
She is so cute!
What a cute face and smile! I am so glad she is easy going, that is such a huge blessing.
Post a Comment