stuff. I have started to buy baby boy clothes just in case this baby turns out to be a boy. I was surprised to see that it was fun shopping for boys. Now that I have girls and some boy stuff I am more anxious to find out what we are having. Not too much longer thank goodness. Kristen and my Mom stayed the night at our house Friday night and Saturday morning we went to more garage sales around Lehi and Saratoga Springs. We all found some fun stuff.
Well, here is a picture I liked of Gary up at the beach! Madi and I will be going up there later this summer and I am SO excited! I love it up there.
Today Madi finally got to wear her Easter dress to church. She was excited b/c she says it's her Cinderella dress. She looked so cute. I love having a girl to dress up, kind of a lot of work though.. Oh well. Here is the picture we got before we left for church this morning. Have a great afternoon!!
1 comment:
Hey! It was fun spending time with you this weekend! Madi looks sooo cute! Have a great week!
Post a Comment