Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!! SURPRISE!!

Tonight Kristen and I threw a suprise party for Mom's birthday. Mom and Dad have been down in AZ visiting Dave and Amy. Kristen thought it would be fun to do this for mom and it turned out perfect. It was a birthday/Jazz party. Kristen made GREAT decorations and Alicia made an amazing cake! We had a great turn out and we all had a lot of fun. Some of Mom's brothers and sisters came (those that live close by), some friends from mom's ward, Kristen's family, Eric's family, G'ma & G'pa Anderson, and our family as well. We watched the Jazz game and there were cute Grandchildren running all around the house. What more could Mom want?? Here are some pictures we got tonight. HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY MOM!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: What a wonderful surprise! I had no idea; I can't believe no one gave me any hints about the party. You and Kristen couldn't have planned a better or funner party. Thanks for everything.

Blog Archive