Today Gary's work had a Family BBQ and Easter Party. There was a lot of fun games for the kids, cookie decorating, and an Easter egg hunt. They passed out little Easter bags that had a number on them and that was "your number". They had numbered all the eggs so that every child would get the same amount of eggs. They hid the eggs in all the different cubicles throughout the office. I liked how they did that. I have made friends with some of the office Wives so I like going to things and catching up with them. It is so much fun making fun memories like this for Madi. Here are some pictures from the party.


#2 MADISON'S FIRST HAIRCUT
Lately Madi and I have been disagreeing on the subject of hair. She doesn't like me to brush through her hair.. I guess the old saying is true, "what comes around, goes around". Well, like I said, this was her first haircut so her ends were from her little baby years. They were very fine and dry. I chose to just cut off the damaged ends and NOT give her a boy haircut like I got when I was her age. I was a little nervous to lose her longer hair, but I think she looks great. Hopefully it will be easier to comb through from now on. Here are the pictures we got.
BEFORE


DURING

AFTER


#3 Cinderella Night Gown
The other night Madison and I went to Ladies Night at Deseret Book (that's what they do while the men are at Priesthood Mtg.). Kristen called me at the last minute and Madi and I rushed to the University Mall in Provo. It was fun to spend time with Kristen and just get out of the house. While we were there we wondered around the store to see what they had. While Madi and I were walking together she ran over to look at some dresses. When I caught up with her I found her rubbing her hands through the dresses and saying, "Cinderella!!" Well, how could I resist that. She picked a pink night gown and I am so happy we got it for her, she looks so cute and girly. Here are some pictures of her modeling her night gown tonight.


We had a fun and busy day. I try to avoid busy days like this b/c by night fall I am exausted and sick from all the running around. Though I think today it was worth it. I really enjoyed spending time with my great family! I would do it all over again tomorrow if I could! Have a great night.
2 comments:
Oh, how beautiful you look Madison Myers! I mistook you for the REAL Cinderella! Watch out prince charming~ Madi has the gown and the hair! Thanks for coming out on Saturday. Today was fun too. Our eggs are divine!
Awww...Come on!!!! You looked HOT with the pumpkin hair!!!! :)
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4386/02dfp7.jpg
Post a Comment