Today I made our annual "Christmas Morning" muffins! Well, I made the batter for them anyways. Growing up my Aunt Kathy made these every year and gave them to my Mom. My Mom in turn would cook them for us Christmas morning to have for breakfast. Now that I have a family of my own I have continued the tradition each year. It isn't Christmas morning if we don't have these yummy muffins! Thank you Aunt Kathy and Mom for making a fun tradition!! Merry Christmas!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Comfort Food!!
Today I made our annual "Christmas Morning" muffins! Well, I made the batter for them anyways. Growing up my Aunt Kathy made these every year and gave them to my Mom. My Mom in turn would cook them for us Christmas morning to have for breakfast. Now that I have a family of my own I have continued the tradition each year. It isn't Christmas morning if we don't have these yummy muffins! Thank you Aunt Kathy and Mom for making a fun tradition!! Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment