Monday, December 21, 2009

Kindergarten Carolers!

Today was Madi's Kindergarten Christmas Program. She did such a great job. She was acting really quiet before it started so I asked her what was wrong. She said she was a little nervous. I told her she would do great and to just have fun. A few minutes later Gary walked in the room and her whole face lit up and she was fine the rest of the time there! Madi loves her Daddy so much! It was fun, one of the songs they sang was "Pink Pepperments" and I sang that in my Kindergarten program so it was fun seeing her sing that for hers. Good job Madi, we love you!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

She looks so "Christmas-y" in her red dress. Gotta love kindergartners. Too cute!

Lisha said...

Madi looks like a pretty christmas doll in that dress. Too fun!

Blog Archive