Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To Us!!!


Last Thursday my friend, Alicia, had a get together at her house to celebrate all the December birthdays in the ward. She did it last year and it was so much fun to just hang out and talk with each other. It was a potluck so we had great food too! Thanks, Lish, for organizing this again this year! We had a great time.

5 comments:

Teeples said...

That was fun. Alicia is such a great hostess.
Hey is there any way I could get a copy of the group picture?

Hawks Family said...

That was so much fun! I'm so glad I could come this year - I was really bummed about missing out last year. Your soup was awesome by the way!

Juannaelmi said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!

Tiffany said...

What a great idea -- esp. since your birthdays are in December and there is so much focus on Christmas... Happy Birthday to all of you!

Lisha said...

Happy birthday girlie! I sincerly hope it was a great one cuz you definately deserve it!
Love ya Jen!
Lisha

Blog Archive