Sunday, January 10, 2010

1-2-3 JUMP!!

Today after church we enjoyed a quiet and lazy afternoon.. We all piled on Madi's bed and watched Toy Story 2. Okay lets be honest here, Madi and Jackson watched Toy Story 2 and Gary and I slept... Anyways, after the movie Madi jumped on her bed and Jackson thought it was pretty cool so he did the same.. That turned into about an hour of entertainment for the kids. Jackson's last jump he ended up hurting his feet so we quit. Now he limps and crys when he walks.. I'm hoping he'll be feeling better in the morning otherwise we'll be making a trip to the Dr. office. I dno't know what it is with our kids these last couple days. Last night Madi fell off her bed, hit her chin on her night table and split it open.. Thankfully she didn't need stitches, but still she has a nice little cut on her chin. Sleep well you two!!

2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Looks like fun - although it always is until someone gets hurt. We've already had our last "jumping on the bed" experience, a long time ago. But the kids still try and get away with it every once in a while when I'm not watching. Hope Jackson feels better and his leg is just a little sore.

Alicia said...

Great pics, Jenn! Hope Jackson is okay.