Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our C-C-C-Cold Day of Ice Fishing!!!

Today we headed up to Pineview Reservior to go ice fishing. Madi really enjoys it so we decided to make a day of it. Madison had a great time fishing, making snow angels, and playing with her cousin, Kayla. Jackson had fun, though he didn't like keeping his gloves on so he got cold too fast.. I caught two fish (BTW: I caught the most out of all the Myers men :)). Gary was wonderful to put the holes in the ice for us and helped Madi and Jackson fish. Gary caught a fish too... Good job Gary!!!! It really started to get cold around 2:00 so we packed up and went home. The kids were so tired and fell asleep on the way home. I kind of wish they hadn't... I want to put them to bed early so I'm hoping they'll still go to bed early after their naps. We'll see!!!!

4 comments:

mom said...

That sounds like a fun day. I'm sure it was c-c-cold though, like you said. I'd love to go with you sometime. The pictures are great.

Alicia said...

Ice fishing?! WOW! You Myers do it all!

Britt said...

It looks so fun! I miss fishing, I keep trying to talk Brett into it... all well. Your kids are going to have the best memories! P.S. Congrats on catching the most fish!

Ginny said...

you guys do some crazy fun stuff!! the stuff that memories are made of. awesome!