
Tonight Madi had some friends over for more celebrating! Our house was busy for three hours tonight with nine of Madi's friends. For Madi's party she wanted to have a "pajama party". When the girls got here we decorated pillowcases. After that we had cake and ice cream and then opened presents. After we were finished with that we watched Mariposa Barbie while I painted all the girls fingernails. After the movie and painting they girls played "balloons"... I had never heard of that game, but it looks like they enjoyed it! Thanks for coming tonight girls, we loved having you over to celebrate Madi's birthday!!

Madison, we hope you had a Happy Birthday! We love you so much!
6 comments:
I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. It feels like just a little bit ago that we were in Logan being pregnant!
Happy Birthday Madison!
Looks like a really fun birthday! Congrats and Happy Birthday Madi!
She's looking SO grown up! Glad she had a fun party.
What a fun bday party. You're a great mom:) She looks so happy!
Madi, we all love you. Thank you for letting us celebrate your birthday with you. You are a wonderful six-year-old girl. Your pajama party looks really fun, too.
Happy birthday Madi! Hope it was great! The last time I saw you, you were a brand new baby! Look at you noW!!! :)
Post a Comment