Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day 2010!!


We had such a great Christmas this year!! They kids got their PJs on Christmas Eve. Madi was up until about 11:00 watching norad.com to see where Santa was at any given minute. I finally had to threaten her that Santa wouldn't stop if she didn't go to bed sleep soon. Jackson didn't really grasp the whole Santa thing so he went to bed okay. Gary and I stayed up until about midnight talking with Gary's parents who stayed the night with us.

Some of the things Jackson walked away with were:

T-ball set
Bath toys
Hot wheel track
Bathrobe
Towel
Hopper
Bee pillowpet

Some of the things Madi walked away with were:

Zuzu Pet stuff
Marble race kit
Princess coloring book
Tangled doll
Towel
BB gun
Unicorn pillow pet

Gary got some gators and a Cabela's gift card... I got some new perfume and a massage gift card!! We all had a great Christmas this year!!! Later in the afternoon we headed up to Bountiful for a wonderful Turkey dinner with my side of the family. Thanks everyone for making this a great year!

No comments:

Blog Archive