Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chasing Trains!!

Today Jackson and I were running some errand. We passed the park in AF by the Library and Jackson said, "I want to go to the yellow park!". I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him and he pointed back towards the park and said, "in the trees!". I turned around and we played at the park for a few minutes, but then we heard a train whistle!!
Jackson grabbed his shoes and said, "let's go see the big train!!". We got in the car and saw the train going west by Pioneer Crossing! We jumped on the freeway and chased that train down at Thanksgiving Point. Jackson was so excited when we saw the "big train"! I'm glad that we chased that down, I loved seeing Jackson so happy and excited!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time with Jackson. He is always excited about trains. I love you Jackson.

Britt said...

What an awesome mommy you are chasing down a train for Jackson!