Sunday, April 3, 2011

Abigail @ Three Weeks!!


We are having so much fun with little Abi!! She's been a great baby. She's been sleeping seven hours at night, YAY for me!!! Love you little Abi!

7 comments:

Hawks Family said...

How sweet! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy - the little stage goes by way too fast!

Karla said...

7hours at that age - BLISS!

Alisha said...

Oh my she is SO adorable. I need to get myself over there to see her! I promise I will come by soon...I promise:)

Rochelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! She is gorgeous!!! So fun.

Britt said...

Wow what big eyes! She had changed so much already since I've seen her. I am so glad she is sleeping for you. What a doll. :)

Adam and Christine said...

Beautiful. We will have to try to come by one of these days. I have a gift for you.

nateandcole said...

Congrats Myers family! Abigail is adorable. Our baby is 3 weeks and we're getting 3-4 hours of sleep at nights. We're jealous of all the sleep you're getting. :) How are you guys adjusting to a new baby again?

Blog Archive