Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!!!

Well, another Halloween has come and gone... The kids had a great time! Madison wanted to be Rapunzel so we made a long braid for her hair, she loved it! Earlier in the week Jackson wanted to be a lion so he wore that costume to his Preschool party. Tonight when we were getting ready to go trick-or-treating he decided he wanted to be Spider Man. Abigail's Aunt Lisha gave her a chick costume to wear, so that's what Abigail was. Gary was a Billy Ray Cyrus look-a-like, and I was a nun. Good times I tell ya!! Now the kids are sitting on the floor eating all their candy. It's only 8:20pm and I'm sooo ready for bed. Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Here is Jackson before he went to Preschool on Thursday.

Here's what Madi looked like when she left for school this morning!

2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Darling - love all the costumes! Although, where are the pics of Billy Ray and the nun? :)

Alisha said...

Love the Halloween costumes!! And I can't believe Jackson almost burned down your house!! Is that what I have to look forward to?

Blog Archive