Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mr. Independent...

Jackson has decided that if he wants something he doesn't need to ask for help. In some ways that's great, but in other ways it's really bad. One example:

Yesterday I was next door getting my hair done. Last I saw Jackson he was outside riding bikes with the neighbor kids. Next thing I know Jackson walks in and tells us that the chicken nugget blew up in the microwave. Then we started smelling an awful smokey smell coming from Jackson. We asked Jackson if there was a fire in the house. he replied, "yes"... I quickly got up and went home to check on things. I opened the front door and the whole basement was FULL of smoke. I ran into the kitchen and thankfully there wasn't a fire. I found some really burnt chicken nuggets on the counter and and a melted plate in the sink. I'm guessing there was a fire in the microwave. Pretty scary stuff. Glad Jackson and the house is okay. Next time, Jackson, please ask for some help!!! Love you!

3 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Wow - that is really scary! So glad everything and everyone is ok! Mr. Independent - gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

So glad nothing serious happened. Love you, Jackson, but ask your mom to help next time!

Juannaelmi said...

That is so scary! Glad he was okay and your house was okay!

Blog Archive