Okay, so really Abigail is only 14 months, but I had to take her to the Dr. today because she ha been up two nights in a row screaming. Turns out she just has a virus and we have to wait it out. While I was the Dr. Edwards said we could do her 15 month check-up. I figured it would be one less copay and trip to the the Dr. Anyways, she is doing great!! We love our little Abigail!! Here are her stats!
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(59)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This Is What Heaven Will Be Like...
- Some Down Time For Me...
- Legacy Center Trip
- What Else Would We Do On a Sunday Afternoon??
- 13th Ward Fathers & Sons Campout
- Jumpin' on the Trampoline!
- "She Can Use Her Own Spoon"
- Abigail 15 Months!
- Abigail Dancing...
- Playin' at the Park!!
- Jackson's Little Friends...
- She's Not Goin' Anywhere!!!
- Crazy Hair Day!!
- Best Friends Forever!!!
- Happy Easter 2012
-
▼
May
(15)

No comments:
Post a Comment