Every Tuesday morning I volunteer at Madi's school with the take home books they get to take home everyday to read. I go and switch those books out so they have a new book to read after they're done with the other. When we get there we take that cart in the picture and go to 7 different classrooms to get their crate of books. I can't hold Abi and push the cart at the same time so I usually just sit her on the cart while we go. I always get nervous that she's gonna fall off or something. The other day when I walked in I saw this empty crate so I put her in it and she loved it! She was quite a hit in the hallway, all the teachers thought she was so cute! Today I put her in the crate again and she sat in it the whole time and ate Cheerios! It was great!!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(59)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This Is What Heaven Will Be Like...
- Some Down Time For Me...
- Legacy Center Trip
- What Else Would We Do On a Sunday Afternoon??
- 13th Ward Fathers & Sons Campout
- Jumpin' on the Trampoline!
- "She Can Use Her Own Spoon"
- Abigail 15 Months!
- Abigail Dancing...
- Playin' at the Park!!
- Jackson's Little Friends...
- She's Not Goin' Anywhere!!!
- Crazy Hair Day!!
- Best Friends Forever!!!
- Happy Easter 2012
-
▼
May
(15)

No comments:
Post a Comment