Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lehi Foam Days!!

Today we attended Lehi's 4th Annual Foam Days!  It was so fun!  Kristen came with Jack, Grace, and Max.  Lisa came with Justin, Tyler, Nathan, and Brady (Brady didn't make it over to the park..  He was taking a nap).  And our whole family went too.  Good times!!

We started out at the water-slides.  Kristen hadn't arrived yet so we were waiting for them before we went over to play in the foam..
Kristen came awhile later and all the kids headed over to play in the foam.  When we got over there the kids ran off so I never got a picture of Madison covered in foam..  I was bummed, oh well.  After the kids were done playing in the foam they go stand under a fire hose of water and clean off..
This next collage is for Jackson!  Last year I had to D.R.A.G. him into the foam.  This year we couldn't keep him out of it!!!  Good job Jackson!
These last two pictures I wanted to post just because I loved the pictures.  Here is Madi patiently waiting in line for one of the slides with her cousins and the other is a picture I got of Jackson and Nathan teasing and playing with each other while they were waiting in line.  Cute kids!!
We had a great day!!  I was happy that Kristen and Lisa were able to come down with some of their kids!  We all had a great time.

1 comment:

Dennis & Dixie said...

Looks fun!! Glad you had a nice day.

Blog Archive