Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's A BOY!!!!!

Well, we finally had our ultrasound done today and it was very obvious that we are having a boy. We are all excited, but I must be honest and say it is still sinking in for me. I am used to a quiet little girl so the thought of dealing with a rowdy boy intimidates me a little. I'm sure Madi will help me keep him in line. Everything looked good though.. His heart and brain and everything else looked healthy and strong. That is all that matters anyways right! Well, here are a couple pictures from the ultrasound, I hope you can see them. It's a picture of his foot and his profile. Have a great night.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Jen~ I am soooooooooo happy for you! Boys are WoNdErFuL!! You will find out how irresisible they are the second you hold yours! It's going to be fun to see a boy version of Madi. And remember... if you need lessons with the diaper changing, Max is always available to help teach.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer: I am so excited to have another grandson. We're so happy for you and Gary and Madison. What a wonderful family you are!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer: It's going to be such fun having another grandson. We're all so excited for you and Gary and Madison. What a wonderful family you have!!

Anderson Family said...

Jen (and Gary) - Coming from a person who has 4 boys, let me just say, "Yaaaahhhhh-hhhhooooo!!! BOYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!" Seriously, you are in for a whole different ball game. I will buy you some goggles for those first few months of diaper changes! You laugh but it is sooooo true what good aim they have at such a young age. Knowing that it is a son of Gary's, he will probably have exceptional aim!!! Congrats!!!

Brad said...

Congratulations on the news. Having boys is something we don't know how to do. You might need goggles to change boys but if they are less dramatic than girls (thats right Jen and Madison)it would be worth it.

Blog Archive