Well, I had another great Mother's Day. I woke up and Gary had put some breakfast in the oven for us, which tasted very good. We had a nice day at church. I always get teary eyed when the Primary gets up to sing Mother's Day songs. Next year Madi will be up there with the Sunbeams and I guarantee I will be more than teary eyed when I see her up there!!! For Mother's Day our ward handed out chocolate and caramel covered pretzel sticks, they were very good. Gary managed to REALLY surprise me this year with tickets to go see Josh Groban in concert in SLC this August! I was speechless when I opened them. There are two people that I have told myself I want to see in concert.. Faith Hill, I saw her last year when she was here with Tim McGraw, and I have always wanted to see Josh Groban. I guess I can now cross these two musicians off my list of things to see. Gary, ya done good!!!!
On Sunday night we went to Provo to Kristen's house to have BBQ with her family, Mom & Dad, and Gary, Madi and myself. We managed to catch the Jazz game while we were there too, imagine that. I must admit, I was a little surprised that the Jazz pulled that win off.. GO JAZZ!
Thanks again Gary for all you do to help me! You're wonderful and you make being a mom a lot easier! Madison, you make being a mother the best thing in the world! I couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl in my life! I love you both and thanks for everything you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment