Friday, May 18, 2007

Let There Be Light....

So lately Gary and I have been deciding whether or not to install ceiling fans in our upstairs rooms. In Vegas we had them and saved us on our electric bill. Well, the other day we bought some fans thinking we would pay to have someone install them. Well, we got this crazy idea that we would do them ourselves... WOW!!! What a job we were undertaking. The first fan was awful, when we finished and Gary flipped the switch I almost cried because of the relief I felt when I saw that the fan/light worked... You know how it is, the first of every first job is the hardest. The others weren't too bad after the first. I had to go up in the attic to put the braces up for the fans and that wasn't very fun, but I knew it had to be done to save us LOTS of time. While I was up in the attic I discovered that I suffer a little from claustrophobia. I hated it up there. It was dark and hard to breath. We have put up three today and will finish with the master bedroom tomorrow.. Gary worked so hard and I am so proud of him. Poor Madi was shuffled from friends house to friends house today. It was hard to work while she was around. She fell asleep tonight at 10:15pm in the car on the way home from Home Depot. That is how our day has been, busy and hectic. I am so ready to climb into bed. Just thought I would vent a little and let you know what we did ALLLLL day today. Have a great night!

No comments:

Blog Archive