Thursday, May 31, 2007

School's Out Water Party

Well, I guess school is out for the kids in our neighborhood.. Today we had a big water party down the street and Madi had a blast. Unfortunately I didn't take the camera, but she jumped on the trampoline, played in the little pool, threw water balloons, and played with water guns. I sat around and got some sun while I chatted with the ladies in the ward. We were there for about 2 1/2 hours so I was ready to come home. I am tired..
We had a good Memorial Day weekend. We didn't go anywhere, but we got a lot done around the house. Gary found some free gravel so we go a couple loads of that and put it in our backyard by the shed. It looks a lot better. We exchanged some trees that had died and planted them as well. I was so tired after the weekend was over. I was actually glad to get back to a normal schedule. My tummy was SO tight so I think I over did it this weekend. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it.
Yesterday, we went to a play group our ward does. Every Wed. we go to the park and play at 10:30. Madi loves going. She has really been into playing with "kids" lately. Any chance she gets she is playing with kids. She is really excited about going to play with David, Justin, Tyler, and Nathan next week. She talks about going to the beach with them and going over the "BIG BRIDGE".. I am assuming she is talking about the bridge that takes you across the river from Astoria.
Well, it's been a busy, but fun week so far. Tonight Gary is getting a hair cut and I am still deciding whether or not to cut Madi's hair again. She is still fighting me when it comes to her hair. I guess we'll see what we decide.
Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive