Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy 31st Birthday Gary!!!

Well Gary, you're another year older.. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. We had a good Labor Day Weekend. As you know Gary went camping with Madi on Friday.. Saturday Gary went hunting during the day and then that night we rented a movie. Sunday was a great day too. Sunday is when we did most of Gary's birthday celebrating. My Mom and Dad came over and gave Gary some great stuff and then we were able to go to Gary's parents house for a wonderful birthday dinner. Gary's parents gave Gary the perfect birthday card with a wonderful gift inside, Madi gave him some hot dog roasters, and I gave him a gift card to Cabela's. While we were driving home I thought to myself that he needed a birthday celebration ON HIS BIRTHDAY too!!! Gary went hunting most of the day today with his brother, Bryce, and his Dad. I called some friends and had them come over tonight for some cake and ice cream. It was fun to sit down and chat with our friends. I hope you had a great day Gary! We love you!





This is a picture of Madi and our friends that live across the street.. There's Madi, Coleman, Cooper, and Alicia!! They are great friends to have around.. They gave Gary some fishing lures that were voted top 50 in Field And Stream Magazine, very thoughtful of them.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow! Yor made quick work of this blog post. We just left your house 45 minutes ago! Happy Birthday, Gary!

mom said...

Happy Birthday, Gary. It looks like you had a wonderful day and weekend.

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe that you are so old. What do old men do? You look so old.