
Well, the day actually came. Madi started Preschool today and she did great. I dropped her off and helped her get her shoes off and put away and she hung up her little green bag the preschool supplied for her. I must admit I got a little teary eyed seeing my baby start school, but of course I couldn't let her see me cry. I just did my business and left. While she was at preschool I decided to go up to the temple. I figure I don't have much time left to go to the temple so it was nice going up there today. The sisters working at the temple thought I was brave for going to the temple this close to my due date. I figure that the Lord really wouldn't want me to go into labor while I was at the temple.. I knew it was safe to go. When I got home from the temple it was raining SO hard. It reminded me of the monsoon rain we would get in Vegas. Poor Isabelle was outside and she was so wet by the time I found her out in the backyard. She wasn't too happy. I was worried that the thunder would scare Madi while she was still at Preschool. Madi says that thunder is scary, but she did fine at preschool. Here are a couple pictures I took before we went to school today! Have a great day everyone!
3 comments:
What a beautiful girl she is. I can totally understand how you felt on her first day of preschool! The pictures are so cute. What a special day!
Pre-school years are so sweet and fun! She grows more and more all the time! She looks darling Jen! I love your attitude about taking advantage of the free time, even though you could have that guy at any moment, your awesome for making the most of it!
She is sooooo adorable! Time goes so fast. Treasure these moments!!! You won't believe how quickly she will learn! It is amazing. Have a great day!
Post a Comment