Well, we are coming down to the wire... I must admit I am pretty nervous. I don't know what to expect as far as the delivery so I am a little uneasy about everything. I won't know until we are there for awhile if I am having a natural delivery or a
c-section. I know that however he comes everything will be fine, but I'm still nervous.
Tonight we took Madi up to Kristen's to sleep. I felt bad leaving her there like I was abandoning her or something.. Gary and I then went to The Olive Garden for one last date night for awhile. It was a nice dinner. Now I think I will go take a bath and try to relax and hopefully fall asleep. We have to be at the hospital at 6:30 in the morning so I know that regardless of what time I get to sleep I'm going to be wasted tomorrow.
Well, wish us luck!! Our computer is not working right now so I will post a blog as soon as it's fixed. I think it's supposed to be fixed by Thursday or Friday so check later this week. Keep your fingers crossed for us and we'll talk to you later!!!
The wonderful sisters in our ward threw me a wonderful baby shower last Saturday. I will post some stuff from that later as well!! Good Night!!
2 comments:
Yaaaay! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!
I hope it all went well, I am sure you have had him by now. I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment