Sunday, December 9, 2007

Now This Is What They're Supposed To Look Like!


This last summer Gary, Madi, & I went up to Washington to help my brother at his beach house.. I was so excited to make these sweet rolls for them and when I made them they were a total flop!! They didn't rise very well and weren't what I had hoped for. I just blamed it on the altitude hoping that was the problem. Well, today I gave it another shot and they turned out a lot better. I think next time I will put them closer together so they rise up rather than rise side-to-side... I am going to start a neighborhood elf tonight and I think I will take these for the goodies. My sweet friend, Tara had the elf on her blog so I am going to pass it on to others to start in their neighborhoods!! Just click on the Elf and the instructions and print them off!! Your kids will love leaving them on the porch and running as fast as they can. I remember doing stuff like this when I was little!! It was the only time you could doorbell ditch and not get in trouble. Have a great night!!

ELF

Elf Instructions!!

6 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Ha Ha Ha...Doorbell Ditching!!! I miss doing that so much!! I remember I got with two of my friends, and we did three houses at once!! It was pretty intense!! It was always pretty scary doing Stan Stringham's house, though!! Who knows what he woulda done if he caught any of us!! Ha Ha

Kristen said...

good job on the cinnamon rolls! did you use mom's recipe? they look so yummy! that is a cute little elf, i love doing that sort of thing too! have a great night!

mom said...

Those cinnamon rolls look delicious. I wish I had one right now! You always have been a good cook. Have a nice Sunday! We love you.

Alicia said...

Yummy photo! Now I'm mad that you didn't doorbell ditch at my house! :)

Tara said...

Seriously YUMMY looking rolls!!! I'm afraid this is going to be the first year I do not make the fudge bars. I will make them next year when I am more adjusted. I just made simple cookies for the Elf, plus the best part was the doorbell ditching. (I even got a little rush from the excitement of watching my child run super fast, jump in the car, and the anxiety that she wasn't closing the door fast enough for me to push on the gas and get out of sight!) Hope you had fun!!!

Austin said...

Do those of us in Logan count as your neighbors? :)

Blog Archive