Sunday, December 30, 2007
Sunday Pictures
Today has been a nice day. I got a nap in which was so nice and hasn't happened for a long time. Jackson is doing so well at night. Lately he has gone about 7+ hours at night. The past couple nights it's been Madi keeping me up... Friday night we were at G'ma & G'pa Anderson's so she was excited and had a hard time going to sleep. Lastnight we told Madi that this was her last week of nursery and that she was going to be a Sunbeam in Primary and I think she got nervous about that. I heard her crying in her bed so I went in there and she said she didn't want to be a Sunbeam. She went into singing time in Primary today and she loved it. Gary was in there with the YM substituting a class and he said she was singing a lot of the songs. I think she will do just fine. Today Madi and Gary went on another adventure. They went out into the FREEZING cold and went to Utah Lake to throw ice. Gary couldn't get Madi to come home. She had a lot of fun. We are learning that Jackson doesn't like to sit down, he likes to be up so he can see everything that is going on. Our friend gave us this great Excersaucer that Jackson has enjoyed sitting/standing in. He doesn't really play with the toys or anything yet, he just likes to look around. Here are some pictures from today. Talk to you later!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are great pictures!!! Jackson sure is getting big, and Madi is as adorable as ever!!
What a lucky mom to have 2 cutie pies to call your own!
Can't wait to see you guys tonight!
Your kids are just TOOOO cute!! I love it!!! And your blog looks awesome! How do you do it? I love the background.
Those pictures are adorable. I think it's so neat how Gary takes Madi on "Adventures". What beautiful children and a great family you have.
hey! cute pictures! i couldn't agree with you more about the laundry thing! it is my NEMESIS!!! it's truely never ending!! you've seen my house! Don't worry about Madi and primary. she will be fine! have a great night!
Post a Comment