Sunday, December 30, 2007
TOO Much Laundry!!!!!!!!!!!
So Christmas is over and it's frustrating because I just can't get caught up!! I swear there is a little laundry elf that comes in our house at night and adds things to my pile! Laundry is one of those things I really don't enjoy doing.. I would much rather do dishes or even clean the toilets than do laundry. I like washing the clothes, but they never get put away and it just piles up!! I must admit that now that I have switched to Tide detergent I enjoy doing it more.. At least my clothes smell cleaner. When I used the Kirkland brand detergent I never got that fresh, clean smell when the clothes were done. I am surprised how much more laundry I have with two kids and not one. Jackson goes through at least three outfits a day and every time I feed him he spits up so much I go through two or three burp cloths! I guess it's just frustrating because laundry is something you will never overcome or finish up.. It is never ending and it's a little overwhelming to me. If I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on a project it helps me get through it and finish it up, but I am realizing that there will never be a light at the end of this tunnel.. I might hit the light for a couple hours or so, but then I'll hit another tunnel and I start all over again. Oh well.. Hey speaking of laundry, I have a TON to put away. I better get busy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AMEN! I don't like putting clothes away and Laundry is one of those things that just can't stay finished. I will admit that on those rare occassions where everything gets washed AND put away I get a great feeling of satisfaction...until I see Bryce take off his socks and throw them in the hamper. Then I want to scream because the laundry pile is starting all over again. Laundry, Grrr!
Post a Comment