Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Madi's New "Do"...

Many of you already know this, but I wanted to post it anyways... The other day Madi came up to me smiling and said, "look Momma, I cut my hair!"... I was shocked! I had heard of kids doing that, but Madi hadn't done it yet so I thought that I was in the clear on that one.. Well, apparently not. Oh well.. Here are some pictures.

Here's Madi right after she had cut her hair.. After this picture I called my neighbor, Tiffany, who helped us.. Thanks Tiff!

After her haircut we went outside for an "after" picture.. Madi really likes her new hair!


I had to post this picture, it really makes me laugh.. I kept taking pictures of her and then she finally had had enough.. I guess we were done.. Love you Madison!

8 comments:

Ginny said...

it really is an amazingly cute "recovery" haircut. could have been much worse! she is adorable.

Phil and roxy said...

She does look really cute. Funny how it happened.

Juannaelmi said...

Her haircut is so cute! Thank you for sharing the story behind it, I think that is what makes it even better!

Lisha said...

Oh Dear! Oh well, long or short she's still adorable!

Sierra said...

Alli did that as few years back, except she cut the hair right in the front... SHe had a comb over for about a year, and I cried. Maddie's hair is really cute.

everyday katie said...

Funny how such a disaster can turn into something SO ADORABLE. I love it. If ever Spencer can get his act together and produce us a girl, I think I'd cut her hair like that.

Hawks Family said...

I've been dreading hearing those words from one of my kids too - thank goodness nothin yet - knock on wood. Madi does look great though and it will be fun and easy for the summer. What a beauty she is!

Tiffany said...

I especially love that last picture -- the haircut does look great :)

Blog Archive