Friday, June 26, 2009

I Love To See The Temple!!


Today Gary, Madi, and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. We left Jackson with some friends this time.. It was such a nice afternoon. Everything was so relaxed and quiet. We met our friends Karla, Katie, & Brent who were down from Boise. We had a great time and it was so great to see Madi really listen to what we were telling her about the different rooms. I could tell those little gears in her head were really movin' with everything we were telling her. This Temple is so beautiful. There is a lot of "star" motif, Madi really liked that. I love the way I feel when I'm at the Temple!! I'm so thankful to have so many Temples nearby and I'm so thankful for the blessings my family receives from these Temples. If you have a chance to go to this Open House go, you will really enjoy it.

6 comments:

BCoburn said...

Thanks for dinner and the dog show, Katie had a great time and we really enjoyed the temple. hope to see you guys again soon. and THANK YOU for the wedding gift.

Hawks Family said...

How fun! We are going while Jeremiah's parents are in town next week and we can hardly wait! Our kids absolutely loved the Draper Temple Open House and they are so excited to go to the Oquirrh Temple.

everyday katie said...

Thanks for your nice comment. I got called earlier today to be the Primary President as well. I handled the news ok...I was kind of blind sided by it. But I just got finished with a major melt down...my eyes are so swollen from all the bawling. I'll be looking to you for advice.

Alisha said...

How fun! I love going to new temple open houses. What a great experience for Madi:)

mom said...

That's a beautiful temple. It's so nice that took Madi with you. I like the picture of the three of you. We're looking forward to going in July.

yostyid said...

What a great opportunity for your sweet family! Two temples in the last couple of months!
When did you cut Madi's hair? It is very cute.

Blog Archive