We had a little get together on Saturday night for Jackson. He had some friends and family over and he had a ball!! He got some clothes and some great toys from Grandma's and Grandpa's, cousins, friends, Madi, and mom and dad. Thanks everyone for coming over to celebrate Jackson's day with us!! We had a fun time!
Here's a picture of the cake I made for Jackson. I think I made it more for myself. Jackson's not really into anyting yet so I didn't know what kind of cake to make. I decided to go with chocolate and peanut butter, everyone likes that...
Last weekend we were up in Bountiful at my brother's house and Jackson didn't want to stop playing with their football... Madi got him a football. Maybe Jackson will play some football when he's older... He's definately big enough :)...
When Madi was young we bought her one of these plasma cars.. Lately Jackson and Madi have been fighting over hers so we got Jackson his very own!!
Thanks everyone for coming!! Love you!
6 comments:
Jackson is such a darling two year old. He and Madi are going to have so much fun with their plasma cars. Jennifer, the cake you made was delicious, as was everything else. You are one good cook! Happy Birthday, Jackson, WE LOVE YOU!
I can't believe Jackson's 2 already! Time sure goes by fast doesn't it? Looks like he had a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday to jackson. The cake looked delicious Jen. I'm glad you all had a really great day.
Happy Bday Little guy! Time goes by so fast. He is so cute.
Ash
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON! . . . Me want cake. . . NOW!!!
OH the cake looks so yummy - I want some!
Post a Comment