Thursday, September 24, 2009

They're Good For Your Eyes!!!


This year Madi was so excited to plant carrots! She's our little carrot girl.. She has gone through some wierd phases of how she likes them though. For a while she only liked them hard, but they had to be warm so I put them in the microwave for 20 seconds. She then liked them soft and warm for awhile.. Now she likes them cold and hard. If I really bug her she'll eat them when I cook them at dinner time. Well, she was so excited to finally dig up the carrots we had planted in our garden. They were pretty good carrots. I used them in some soup I made the other night. We used potatos, carrots, green beans, and tomatoes that we had grown in the garden! It was great cooking with stuff we had picked out of the garden! YUM!

4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Vegetables from your own garden make things taste so much better!

Alicia said...

Cute little carrots! I bet they were delicious!

Tiffany said...

Food from the garden is the best! I can't wait to add carrots to our garden next year -- Cuen loves them too :)

Tara said...

Good job madi!!! I'm gonna have to plan carrots next year, those look great! It's so fun to get caught up on blogs, your family is so beautiful jen! You look fabulous too! See you later!